Wednesday 25 April 2012

AMERICAN CHOCOLATE CAKE

AMERICAN CHOCOLATE CAKE


Today is not what so call Wordless Wednesday, as today the only day I got the chance to update my blog after been through hectic weeks. This American Chocolate Cake was from last two weeks activity which I don`t really remembered for what purpose..It was so delicious and full of chocolate but the effort of making this was pretty struggling.It required a few steps as well as your extra attention, especially for making the topping..

And of course the `annoying' part was cleaning the kitchen, ware and tools.....It required another level of effort.I wish I had a maid to do all the messy task .BUT the outcome was worth of every little effort that u put..It melted in your mouth and the cake was so moist..

Do enjoy the picture guys...

.


No comments:

Post a Comment